Free Prescriptions

iStock 643707544 620x415px 20180312121652900

If you’re affected by cancer you may be entitled to free prescriptions

If you need prescriptions for anything related to cancer or its effects, you can apply for a medical exemption certificate. You need to collect an FP92A form from your GP surgery, give them a call they should be able to arrange this for you.

A GP or your consultant will need to sign the form to entitle you to Free Prescriptions.

In England, if you are a carer or someone who is not having cancer-related treatment, you can get free prescriptions in some situations. To find out more visit the NHS website Here >


If you are on certain benefits such as universal credit you may get travel costs included in your award.

If you are unsure please call the NHS healthcare costs helpline on : 0300 330 1343.
They will advise you if you may be eligible for help and how to go about claiming.

Check what help you could get towards health costs: